Work is super busy today and I am so glad to have a variety of calls now that I am more familiar with the system and protocol. Love every single minute of my job! Got an email today about two positions: working as an insurance underwriter or a medical record translator. I did express my interest in both jobs, so we shall see!
Johnny got a bunch of stuff for us in HK, so glad that he is still having fun visiting friends and family. Evan is anxiously waiting to get over with his debate - poor kid! Jady is working hard on not picking her scab so that she can paint her nails. Haha... My sweetheart is sick with a running nose and cough. Now that I get to hear so many calls from the Dr., I felt like I sounded one too when I asked her all those questions related to her symptoms. :D Pray that she will feel better tomorrow!
It was fun talking to a grandpa at the dental office today. We started chatting while watching the news and we exchanged thoughts and opinions on gun control. Then we talked about the different Drs in the office and what kind of procedures and bad experiences we had with our appointments. As he, his wife and grand daughter were about to leave, the nurse called on my name, and that grandpa at check out waved bye and said, "Good luck with your visit, Pauline!" That statement just made my day.
Be kind -- anyway, any time, any day!



No comments:
Post a Comment