2/16 (Tue)
Grateful to realize how my life was protected by a loving Father! I was really upset with the job was assigned to a different interpreter because I didn't response on time. But then on Tue after dropping off Jady at 10:20 (two hour delay) and walking home on the slushy road, I suddenly realized how blessed I was to not being able to get the assignment. There is no way that I would be able to drive there with the icy condition or found someone to take Jady to school. No one except the Father knew what is the best for His children. I hope I will always remember this lesson... Delay my complaint, learn to be patient and have faith that the Lord will give us the Best!!! I mean the BEST!!!!
Went to visit and delivered the blankets to Lila and Gladys. These two ladies has gone through a lot of hardship in their lives (one got married 4 times and constantly in and out of the hospital, and the other became a widow when she was young and had children and grand children in drugs and all sorts of trouble.) I admired how they were able to deal with their circumstances with humor. They always managed to make me laugh! We need a little humor when life gives us a lemon!
2/17 (Wed)
I have the best job in the world! I love every single minute of it -- some clients are very sweet and appreciate my help. I got a sense of how to deal with them and hopefully be able to continue to improve my skills and help as long as I live. Kids went to wed activity and I was able to get some fruits while they were at the church. We read our scripture and said a prayer before we left. We also FaceTime dad after we came home from mutual. Life is terrific!
2/18 (Thur)
Work was a little slow but hey I was in my robe all day! Can't complaint! I had a great chatting session with my oldest as well since we were trying to figure out a design to improve the food warming process for the microwave. It was fun! I stopped working at 3 and went to pick up Jady since she has violin lesson. Came home and worked for another hour while Jady was having snack and enjoying her TV time. That's how flexible my job is and I love it! Evan has been diligent working on a debate for his Govt. class. I am so proud to see how much work he has put into this project! Grateful for the heavy rain that melted a bit of the snow off our lawn.
2/19 (Fri)
Parkinson disease - The disease has kept an old man (LEP) from standing, walking, bathing, going to the bathroom -- and probably, eventually swallowing. This poor gentleman went to the emergency room by himself because he was chocking and he is now confined to a wheelchair and is not able to get to places because his legs are giving up on him. When the nurse asked if he is depressed, his response was, "Some days I just wanted to end my own life." I so wanted to tell him that I love him, please don't give up, but I can't with my job. My heart sank when I interpret these kind of calls. Pray that he will get the home care service soon, and to have someone to help relive his struggle. Hope the medication will keep his disease at bay. I am so thankful for a healthy body!
2/20 (Sat)
Long day -- woke up and made lunch for the kids. Went to pick up Joan and attended Brandi's baby shower. Came home and eat a little bit with the kids and headed to the library with Jady before cutting the Urbinx girls' hair. They love their new look. :D Took an hour nap and dropped off Jady at Crystal's birthday. Evan and I went to dinner at Popeyx and picked up two pair of jeans from Primmarx. The party was still on when we got there and so we stayed until the end of it. It was a great party and I love seeing the people in the house! I felt like some neighbors that Maria invited doesn't have family. Bless this friend who has a heart of gold!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment