Thursday, January 28, 2016

1/22 - 1/28

1/22 (Fri) Grateful for Good Dr and a good friend

Went to see Dr. Melli for the tingling/numbness sensation on my fingertips and arm, and eye twitching for the past two weeks.  She suggested that I might have a pinched nerve.  Quickly she ordered me a EMG testing scheduled the end of Feb.  Hope it shed some lights to my problem.   Just love how efficient she is!

And if the whole world doesn't care, I know someone do!  Rushing through lunch with Michelle because of the Dr appointment.  She called me the day after and told me that she was mad at me when I didn't call her back to tell her my result.  That's what a true friend is like -- we don't always see each other, but I know she would be there for me if I need.  Love her to pieces!!
 
1/23 (Sat) Grateful for a Husband who has so much Faith

I was really upset with Genexx for passing the next two month's job to someone else.  Before I signed up with LLS, I've made up my mind that I will stay with Genexx and travel to meet with the client -- a good two hours of driving with minimum paid. I would have do so much better staying at home working for LLS.  I still remember vividly the morning when the company called me so desperately for help and despite of the long commute and lack of notice, I went to see their client.  What a disappointment and a bad day I had.  Thank goodness for Johnny's remarks at lunch, "Do you have FAITH that better things are coming?... You need to truly BELIEVE that!"  I have been really good at reminding me this "The BEST is yet to come!"  but I totally forgot about it that day -- Think I need to make a plague for my new favorite quote.

1/24 (Sun) Snow in/No Church Service

We got almost three ft of snow in one day.  It was crazy, but we stayed home, chilled and hang out since Johnny's flight got cancelled.  It was a good day with rest... but then all the LLS training started in the evening.

1/25 (Mon) -- No School!

We took the kids to Amanx before Johnny left to the airport.  We were all stuffed when we came home.  It was a relaxing day and I spent most of my time doing web base training.  How could anyone possibly remembered or recalled the material and information from four different modules and twenty-four sessions (20-30 mins each) in two and a half day.  Not only that... we are required to have 80% or higher in all four assessments in order to enrolled to the 6 hour led base training!  If I don't pass, then I will have to wait until the end of next month.  Thank goodness again for the snow -- so that I don't need to rush, wake up early and drive to seminary!

1/26 (Tue) -- No School again, being Safe or Saved!!!

SAT registration with Evan... The FDA guy had a last minute schedule for a survey with Evan... Dinner... Then trying to get Jady to violin lesson while the roads are still icy.  The driver behind long hoked me for a good few seconds as I was trying to switch over to his lane not noticing his car.  I swerved -- I mean BIG swerved a few times uncontrollably, and probably over corrected myself due to the slippery ground.  The driver drove past me impatiently!  Thank God preserving the lives of Jady and I.  There was yet another car right behind us as I looked into the mirror.  We could had been on the news on that busy 202 highway.  Think that driver must had slowed down as he/she saw me panic.

1/27 (Wed) -- Thank You for mom and the Garcia Family!

Talked to mom this morning since I haven't figured out a way to sort out the issue with the phone features.  Work required to have a plain service line without any call features but Johnny doesn't want to let go of the service.  I was frustrated to not having a solution ready but my mom just laughed at my frustration -- and that's when I started to relax!  The problems won't disappeared just because I get frustrated.  Anyway, it all worked out the last minute as I sent Johnny an email that I had ordered a new service line.  We know what we want or don't want as we are forced to make a decision.  It's especially true when under time constraint.  HAHA  :D

Passed and submitted all the necessary assessments before the deadline.  The kids had a two hour delay and it is such a big help at least in my situation.  I didn't even want to make food to be really honest but I did anyway.  Surprisingly the fish, tomato/basil artichoke dish turned out extremely well! I would definitely do it again in the future! Then Anna came to pick up Evan to church and she even offered to take him home so that I didn't need to drive.  Love my sweet friend!

1/28 (Thur) -- Last Day of Training, Yeah!

Kids were back to school in full force and I started out early with the 6 hours of led base training. The final day has came and I am so looking forward to work from home.  Just ordered my headset and stuff today so I can start working next week.

 









No comments: