Thursday, January 14, 2016

Phone Recovery Maybe?

Thankful for the help with a few church leaders who were able to locate Evan's phone.  After the leaders got a hold of the phone log, they talked to kid retrieved part of Evan's phone with the help of the police. Someone admitted of taking Evan's phone apart and use them in two separate phones.  We are still waiting for the answer on where the other part of the phone is.

Somehow my heart ache as I heard from Johnny that the police was involved for the investigation.
1) I couldn't help imagine the life of these kids who live in the city.  How much temptation they have and how much struggle they've gone through -- but still can't justify of him stealing.     
2) It must be heartbreaking and devastating when the parents find out that their kids are in trouble.

I am totally grateful for the power of prayer, repentance and the atonement.  I pray that the kid will learn a lesson this time and never get into more serious trouble in the future.  

Our soul worth so much more than any temporal material/substance on earth.     

No comments: