Monday, October 26, 2009

Latest Projects


I have working on a few fun projects lately. Found some very interesting websites and learned how to mod podge. So, I mod podged pictures on a wooden frame to replace the broken one in the kitchen. Johnny and the kids thought I did an amazing job and they truly enjoyed looking at it.

A few weeks ago, the kids and I went to a thrift store and got this nice looking rattan chair for $7.50. No kidding... it's a steal! After I cleaned up the cushion with some antibacteria spray, I sewed the cover with a floral patterned and make a pillow for that also. It just looked so good now!!!
Ok, Jady had outgrown her poncho, so I got some fleece and make her a double sided poncho. It looke pretty cool and she thought herself being the super hero!!! :) Should have matched the pattern on the front. Oh well....

No comments: