Evan came home with a detention slip that needed to be signed and returned. Why? This kid has been forgotten to bring his completed homework twice, and work folder back to school once. We told him to put his homework back into his backpack after our checking every night, and yet he chose to ignore our warnings and left it on his table. What's more??? He lost his new gym uniform... How? He claimed he has put them in the locker and they were gone the next day. Ahuh..... Should I forget that he has a habit of leaving his drawer open when he is done picking his clothes??? Evan, Evan, Evan........ I just hope these are all the bad news I heard from him.
Of course, I was totally mad at some point, but my wish is that he would be learning from all the mistakes right from the beginning. I know I am "Ah Q", but thinking positive is really impoartant in this situation. So, I sat down and wrote a thank you note to his teacher, Ms. Henry for thanking her follow through with my son, and not letting him get away with his consequences.... got to print the email out and put it in his book! :)
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment