It was Jeannie's homecoming last Sat, and it also happened to be the Church standard night as well as the youth dance afterwards. I am glad that she and Ashley chose to stay at the standard night and went to the homecoming after. This is her picutre of her at the dance having fun with her friends. I can't believe my child is turning 16 in a month!!!Sunday, November 1, 2009
Jeannie's Home Coming (Oct 24)
It was Jeannie's homecoming last Sat, and it also happened to be the Church standard night as well as the youth dance afterwards. I am glad that she and Ashley chose to stay at the standard night and went to the homecoming after. This is her picutre of her at the dance having fun with her friends. I can't believe my child is turning 16 in a month!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment