Sunday, June 21, 2009

New Calling!

Horray! I am called to serve in the YW Presidency again!!!! I'm so glad to be able to serve the girls for another round. Kristy J. was called to be the new President, and Kim D. is the new secretary. I hate to see Erika and Kristen leaving the group, but am glad that Amy is staying with me. :) Kristy is one of the sweetest sisters I've met. Her family moved into our ward a few months ago, and have developed great relationships with many ward members. Kristy is awesome, loving and exteremly organized. She not only offer rides to Evan in many occasion, but also keep track of Evan's cub scout progress. She was one of the cub scout leaders, and she loves the boys very much. I bet Jady would be the one who miss Kristy the most since Kristy was Jady's nursery teacher, and they adore each other!!!

This is just another great opportunity to serve! I am excited and looked forward to getting to know these great sisters and to learn from their examples!

No comments: