I forgot to take a before picture of the couches in the current home, so I am pulling an ancient picture from our previous home. Both of the couches and the coffee table were stained in the same color. Looks all good to me... even my two-yr-old was impressed! :)
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
The Result
Here's the end result of my one week project.
I forgot to take a before picture of the couches in the current home, so I am pulling an ancient picture from our previous home. Both of the couches and the coffee table were stained in the same color. Looks all good to me... even my two-yr-old was impressed! :)
I forgot to take a before picture of the couches in the current home, so I am pulling an ancient picture from our previous home. Both of the couches and the coffee table were stained in the same color. Looks all good to me... even my two-yr-old was impressed! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Pauline, I love it. They look so good. You did such a great job. I love redoing furniture, but I do have to admit I'm not a stainer. To much work for me.....
Thanks, Sarah!!! I am not a stainer either, but you won't believe how much faster I can get it done by using a rag, not brush!!! Are you doing ok? I miss reading your blog!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment