Something is really bothering me...
1) I still have not finished the staining project.
2) The house is a mess.
3) I am kind of stuck with the YW lesson that I am going to teach this Sunday. I've read it three times this week and haven't had an idea the best way to present it.
4) There are still a gazillion things in mind that I want to get done before Sunday. :(
I guess I am a little overwhelmed with the jobs ahead of me. Time to make a card...
Jan 18 (Sat)
OK... I'm feeling much better today.
With the help of my husband and the kids, I did get a few things done.
1) I sanded and stained the couch. It's a little tough this time since the couch is bigger in size and I replaced four gloves during the process. For some reason, the gloves kept breaking on me. Guess it might be the chemicals are just too strong for latex.
2) I vacuumed all the bedrooms and bathrooms.
3) We went to the bank and got our errands done.
4) I organized the YW folder/calander.
5) The kids did all the laundry and folded them too! :)
6) Had a nice nap for about 2 hours. Jady woke up 7ish this morning and I was really tired after staining the couch.
7) No cooking today! What a TREAT!!!! :)
8) And I made a "Thank You" card to Johnny's co-worker who bought the kids gifts for the Christmas.
I love making homemade cards - it's the perfect stress releaser for me. It only takes about 15-20 mins to make one if I had a design.



No comments:
Post a Comment