Friday, January 30, 2009

First Experience Ever!!!

Our neighbor had three girls, and Jeannie was asked to babysit them for a good four hours last Thursday. Knowing my teen never enjoy playing girly stuff, I asked her to take some games over to our neighbor's house so as to entertain the girls. When she came home, I asked:

Me: So, how's your evening?
Jeannie: Great! Mom, the girls are so good and well behaved! Even the little one, Jessie would go to bed by herself when she is tired!!!
Me: Wow... that's great! Did you help pick up the toys when they are done?
Jeannie: Hm.... I forgot!
Me: Did you play games with the girls?
Jeannie: No... unfortunately!
Me: Then, what did you guys do the whole evening?
Jeannie: (Shaking her head as if she did not want to tell) Well, we played Barbies...
Me: Hahahahahah..... Yeah, my child is finally playing Barbies!!!

Sorry, honey. Mom is such a tease! :)

No comments: