Monday, May 5, 2014

Mother's Day Preview

So I got an email from Jeannie tonight and I was surprised to hear how much my daughter looked up to me.  I don't think I am ever a good enough mom for my children but these statements from her makes me realize that I did in fact had made an impact in my children's life.

Here's the best mother's day gift a mother would get....   love my child, Jeannie Kwan!!!

I think one of the most valuable lessons I've learned is from my mom. She's not perfect but she's always trying to help someone. And a lot of times, it probably doesn't seem like she's doing anything and she keeps at it. That's a Christlike love. These people hardly ever do anything in return for her, but she keeps doing it. Some people are just born with good hearts. And some people like me are just born with good moms. 

Got a called from Karen tonight about Inga's emergency surgery.  I am a little concern since she broke her upper arm while putting a lid on a traveling mug.  The injury was as severe as she was involved in a car accident so the Dr wants to operate on her as soon as possible.    
Inga has some breathing issue while at the hospital and the Dr. said there's something in her lung that they are trying to find out what it is.  Karen, her daughter is really worried and asked me to contact Bro. Small and Bishox Cook.  I know Danny is out of town and I also found out that Bishox was on a cruise.  So, I asked Johnny and Gary G. to give her a blessing before she went in for a surgery.  I prayed that the surgery will go well and that she will recover from the surgery soon, and I also prayed that her lungs will clear up -- just like my mom's after a few dozes of antibiotic.   I remembered talking to Inga awhile back ago about genealogy work and I might be able to motivate her to do it after the surgery.  Hope all is well with her and her family.  



No comments: