5/6 (Tue)
Inga's diagnostic test came back -- it's positive. The cancerous cells were found in her bone, lung and liver. I am terribly sad for her ending in this condition. I so worried that she will be depressed for not being able to play her cello. Inga's life has always been busy with rehearsals and surrounded by friends. I am hoping to play piano or spend some time with her when she is discharged from the hospital. So sad! Inga told her daughter one day and said, "I have a good life!" I am just glad that she is still so positive even she is at stage 4.
Kind of annoyed by one of the request from a person in the ward -- Me and other families helped them pack, clean and the family still asked for babysitting... like early 7:30am. I just can't justify with people -- so much service was rendered from one family and it's kind of a thoughtless act to ask people to help babysitting early in the morning. Didn't she know that others it's the busy hours in the morning and many moms are trying to get their children ready for school? I have no mercy for this type of situation... so I sent an email to the presidency for a complaint. I felt kind of mean but I also hope that people will understand this type of request will not be supported. Please be reasonable.
5/7 (Wed)
Super busy helping set up and clean up for the daytime RS meeting, and helped with the achievement day activity. I went to the chapel at 10:30a, came home at 2:00p, then went back to the chapel at 6:00pm and didn't come home until 8:40p. This is getting tiring. I can't barely carried those tables and I don't think I should do it again. They are way too heavy for me and it's hurting my arm and fingers.
5/8 (Thur)
Another crazy day! Prepare pound cake, fruit bowl and headed out to music study group. I think I did okay with my performance. The piano was really difficult to play with but according to the owner, Pat Woox said that it's built in 1800s... and her husband was an expert in Chopin's music. She even gave me a CD he recorded when he was alive. Incredible technique and the powerful emotions! He truly was an amazing pianist. Came home around 4:00 and waited for Weihax (Johnny's badminton friend) for a farewell dinner. We supposed to meet at 6pm but someone decided to buy his car the same night so we didn't have dinner until 8:00pm. But he is a wonderful, sweet, genuine guy! Wish him the very best of luck with a great start in Chinx.
*** Johnny was trying to ground Evan from everything because he got a few C in his current tests. This is not what I would do so we had an argument before we went to bed. I reminded him that nothing good comes out from being pushy. We eventually comprised to have Evan figure out what steps he needs to take in order to pull up his grade. He can earn his things/privileges back when his grade improve.
5/5 (Fri)
Mia and I went to Martine's house to learn to make crepe (sweet) and galette (savory). The food was good and we had a lot of fun hanging out! We even took some food home for the family to taste. It was really good!! And next time we are going to make quiche! Yum!!! Took Jady to violin lesson afterward, then to her friend, Felicix for a cupcake disco ball party. Jady had such a fun time that she kept talking about it. And I took the opportunity to take Evan out to Mesx for a mother and son date. He was really sweet and didn't hide, or embarrassed by me as we passed by the girls from his school. He even said "hi" to them when I was right next to him. We talked about school... and I want him to know that he's worth every second of my love even though he didn't perform well at school. I trusted him that he will turn out fine! We came up with a plan that he not only study before dinner, but after dinner also. He also got a hair cut the same night.
5/6 (Sat)
Went to dropped off all the boxes to Lori. We took the boys to a nearby park and they were having a good time at first. Until a gentleman showed up with the electric cars and his two boys. The guy was so sweet that he let the other kids ride on it... and needless to say, the boys fought over their turn. We took them home and drove to Four Seasox for dim sum. On our way home, we went to get Evan church pants and shirts and quilts set for our bed.
5/10 (Sun)
Enjoying my mother's day! Skype with my missionary!!! It's just awesome and this is the last time I skype her before she comes back! Can't wait!!! Open the card from Jeannie, gifts from Jady, and letter and cake from Evan. Hubby got me a Savior statues... I love them all!!! So glad that Evan did pay attention to what I said! :) My heart is full and I won't ask for more!
Thursday, May 15, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment