4/9 (wed)
Kyle's has been in my thought for a few days, so I went to see her this morning. When I was there, I found out that she's actually having an annual physical check on her cancer cell count. What worries me was her complained about the pain on her kidney. I hope the results will come back normal that she is in good health. Hope the Lord gives her enough strength for recovery.
Stop by to see Mary but she's not home. I hope she is feeling better and like the tulips that I bought her. Left a FB message but she didn't response. I know read the message... Sometimes, I wish I know how to read people.
Went out to lunch with Johnny. Bro. Urbinx came to help check on the car and there is a need to replace the struts and sway bar... but interesting not the front as suggested by the guys from the shop, only the rear! Johnny and I were in shock since they guys has been talking about the problems in the front all this time. Thank goodness that Bro. Urbinx was able to show us where the leaks are and what needs to be taking care of. Now, we just need to order the parts and pay him to fix it.
4/10 (Thur)
Can't deny that I am getting old! I went to help Amber and her family with packing and loading some stuff on a van, came home and slept for a good 3 hours until Jady woke me up with a kiss. Johnny already warned me not to lift heavy boxes and objects because of my elbows. But I did it anyway.... this is a problem. I don't know how to say no to people. I am such a terrible mother. I need to spend more time serving my family. :(
Thursday, April 10, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment