Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Sunday




Happy Easter!  Wonder what Jeannie is doing at the moment!

Went to church early this morning and practice with the choir.  They sang okay... as we all knew that more rehearsals were needed but a few members insisted that they were ready to perform so they kind of ignore the pleadings from the rest of the choir members.  I hope the experience had taught them that singing in the choir is a team effort.


We came home and ate the leftover from the restaurant.  Then we watched the Lamb of God, took a nap and painted the eggs.  Together we also made lamb chop, indian bread while Jady sliced the cucumber for salad and strawberry for dessert.  It wouldn't be as special if the kids were not helping.  I wish my missionary is here for the fun evening but I am sure she is being taking care of.  After dinner, the kids did Easter egg hunt... I don't know how Evan did it but he did -- even climbing on the trampoline!  Crazy kid........  :)




No comments: