So Johnny and I woke up at four this morning trying to get to the NY temple. The traffic was good and we made it right on time. As we entered into the temple, the worker asked if we drove. He said he doesn't normally ask that question but he did this morning since he has a feeling that we have a car parking in the garage. Then, he gave us a discounted sticker for $10 off parking fee today. How nice!
The session was wonderful as always. We were asked to be the witness couple. After we were done with the session, a sealer came downstairs and recruited us to do some sealing for him. We of course had no problem with that request since it was still early. We did a few names and then a brother walk into the room with the slips of his uncle, aunt and grand parents. We sealed them all together. After the sealing for the brother, I asked for a permission to get my grandparents paper and seal them as couples. What a wonderful spiritual experience it was to be able to act on behalf of my grandmas and Johnny for my grandpas. I love grandma Ng wai-Ching and I still missed her a lot. Tears streaming through my eyes as I heard the blessings was pronounced. I hope all my grand parents get a long well in the eternity.
My heart was full as I thought of the incident. How grateful that I am for the sealer to ask us to stay. I know the Lord will bless us and our family when we serve others. Who in the world would think this experience will turn out to be beneficial to my own family? Thank you, Lord!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment