3/28/2014
The Lord always hint me for something.... About a week or two ago, Johnny told me about him getting bored with his current job. I thought.... oh no.... we were not ready for retirement yet, there's simply no reserve for us at this point.
Then, I got this overwhelming feeling of gratitude and my submission to the Lord's will. Now... it's becoming more interesting! Johnny got an email from a recruiter at the church headquarter on Friday about a job opportunity. The church is looking for someone to analyst the statistical work for the financial portfolio. Johnny doesn't have the business background so he might not be the best candidate for the job, but he would like to talk to the guy and see what exactly this is about.
Needless to say.... I have been searching information on homes and schools in the Utah. Why am I getting myself into this?? I don't know... Just have way too many thoughts. We don't even know if he will get the job, but I know our hearts are prepared even if it means his pay will be so much less that he is making right now. The school is decent but not as good as here and I know the adjustment is going to be difficult because the kids grow up here and it's more diverse. I struggled a little after the past few days of searching. But, it's always nice to be reminded of the incident I had yesterday. After all, I asked for it!
Well, no more searching today until Johnny had the interview! May be our time is not up yet! Who knows? Speaking of that... I also felt kind of weird the other day telling someone that we've been in PA for 8 years! Don't know what tomorrow will bring... But, if we truly are covenant people, we shall not fear! :)
Monday, March 31, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment