Monday, March 31, 2014

Feeling of Gratitude

March 27, 2014

I had a really interesting experience this afternoon as Johnny and I came home from car shopping. It's been just a week since he had the car accident.  He has been in good health and the insurance claim came through without much trouble.  We shopped at four different places and he eventually made up his mind for the one he really likes.

I was really tired to be out since I drove the seminary kids three times this week and the walk with Judy made me tired also.  So, it's a relief for me.  Besides, I have also been staying up late checking out recipe book software and researching ways to publish my cookbook.  I really want to publish a family one so when I come back from HK (with the cooking lesson and certificate), I'll have a better chance to teach at MainLine school.  I really enjoyed working in that type of setting.  Teach a day or two and be done with it.  :)  It's a super fun job!

Anyway somehow on Thur night as we came home from the dealer.  I couldn't help but to think how blessed we were to be financially independent!  We don't need to borrow money for the car and we don't need to worry about the monthly payment.  How cool is that to listen to the prophet's advice... to live frugal and save for emergency.

I looked into the sky outside the window, I had this overwhelming feeling of blessing pouring over me.  I couldn't denied how great I felt.  The only statement came to my head was, "What can I do for you?"  Music is the first thing that came to my thought.  I know I need to get back on track!

Sat (Time to work on his Eagle Scout!)  Another Court of Honor Evening...

   

No comments: