Don't ever take your blessings for granted! Offering Sylvia to come to do the laundry is the least that I can do. There has been some issue with the laundry arrangement at her apartment and her chronic pain is not getting her in any better situation. I wonder what will I do if I were in her situation when both my health and financial situation are compromised. Always count my blessings!
Another question I have in mind is how hard it is to have unity in the family. I turned on whatsapp this morning and found two relatives actually left the group besides one who was removed a few week ago. I kept thinking about uncle 7 and now uncle 8 for trying to pull the family together. Why is it so hard to love and forgive your own family members? Why? Holding grudge is terrible especially with the loved ones. I pray and hope that someday the family issue will be resolved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment