Monday, August 13, 2012

Totally Frustrated!

My emotions has been out of whack since I come home.... don't know if it's caused by jet lag or for the fact that Jeannie is leaving soon.  I've been picking on her a lot lately.... I mean a lot... for not cleaning up the crumbs off the microwave, the mess from the counter, the dirty dishes that are not done right etc.  I just hate to repeat myself and don't want her to be dislike by her new roommates.  She is going to start a real life soon and I really am tense about it.  My friend, Farrinx was wise, she once said, "one thing that you can help a child is to learn to stop helping him/her."  I don't think I agree with her at that moment, but now I totally understand what she meant.  May be it's time to let go, to let her explore, experience, or learned from the mistakes!  My dear Lord, please help me to be more patient with her in this upcoming week!

No comments: