I'm so glad that my child call me again tonight!!! She was actually shopping at the grocery store by herself. hum..... wish there's someone with her or help her carry the stuff to the dorm. Thank goodness Johnny told me that the store is about 2 mins from her dorm. She said she is going to eat cereal everyday... oh, no! my poor kid. "what about waffles, and pancakes"? Since there are not many options for her to pick, she bought ramen noodles, pasta and pasta sauce, mac and cheese, milk and cereal. I wish I am there to cook for her. But, I guess it's part of college life; and that we all learn and struggle from it. Hope she will remember to go to the cafeteria and eat something good tomorrow!!! wonder if she is home now... they have activities until 11pm. I hope she is having fun!
On the other hand, I went to badminton with Johnny and Evan tonight. It's so nice that I get to talk to the ladies there... and most importantly, they speak Cantonese!
i was in the hallway talking when Jady ran to me panicking in tears.
jady: mommmmyyyyyy.....
me: (my first instinct: man, my baby got stuck by a bug).... what's the matter, jade?
jady: i swallow it.... sobbing....
me: what?
jady: i swallow it....
me: what did you swallow?
jady: the gum. can you take it out? (she open her month)
me: (check into her mouth; of course the gum was gone)... well, that's okay, don't worry, you'll be fine!
jady: can you not take me to the dentist?
me: why?
jady: coz daddy said the dentist will cut open my stomach to take it out! (poor child, she was very serious about it)
me: (laughing).... no, don't be silly.... you just need to poop it out.... (whispering in her ears)
jady: but what if it wouldn't come out?
me: oh yes, it will and mom is going to check on it!
jady: but i can't poop right now... (talking in my ears since her friend Athena was watching)
me: (can't hold my laugh anymore....) it's okay.... you can poop tomorrow!
jady: ooohhhh..... (she finally put on a smile)
gosh, that was too funny!!!!!
Friday, August 24, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment