Well, it's been a week since Jeannie was gone. By the many fb messages and phone calls, I am finally convinced that she is really loving her college life. She loves her classes and enjoys her time with her roommates. I might sound like an old lady, but seriously... the best thing in life is to see your child being happy - it really is PRICELESS!!!! :)
* No blood work for Jeannie until she comes back. Her Dr. said nothing is urgent and she ruled out the few serious diseases that I was worried about! Yeah!!!!
* My child also told me that she got a date on the 2nd day of school.... someone took her out to an ice-cream. That silly girl felt bad about him paying, but Johnny said that she needs to get used to it! :D I am sooooo happy for her... she is in Heaven!!!!! Yes, yes, yes to church college. It's been a wonderful blessing for her and us!!!!
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment