It was a nice fast and testimony meeting today. Sister Bloxx testimony reminds me so much of her faith and Christ like love. She was abandoned by her dad while she was young, and yet she took care of him when he was diagnosed with terminal illness. I could never imagine myself being able to forgive if I were her. She said something stood out in my mind. She said she has learned to love... she was released from her pain after she learned to forgive her dad. Sometimes people don't even know that they had offended us when we hold grudges again them; so releasing ourselves, and forgiving others will free our souls and improve the harmony within us. I love her... she is so true and honest.
On the other hand, I also learned from the other sister (in a negative way) that I should stop being a hypocrite and be true to myself. If my thoughts are not coincides with my action and behavior, then I should never pretend who and what I am. Chinese has the same proverbs: when a person's mouth doesn't match his/her heart or words and action don't match. It really bothers me when people say they love so and so, and doesn't really put into action. I should not judge, I really shouldn't because I had been in situation that I was not honest to myself and I struggled. There are many times that I want to please people or try to avoid conflicts and end up doing something that I am not happy about. I've been a hypocrite and I realized how much I did not like it. It's time to change.... be honest to myself and others.
***** My dear visiting teacher, Michele E and her family showed up in the chapel. It's such a surprise and I just love seeing her and miss all the chatting with her. She has been a sweet heart and will always has a special place in my heart!!!!
Monday, August 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment