Not much happened this week....
Jeannie: practiced some more driving and had driven twice from the church to home this week. I am still a little nervous when she drive even though she is improving... I guess it's a mom thing!
Johnny: went to NC for a client's meeting and he also took Evan fishing twice. No fish (I am perfectly fine since it's not where they should be fishing!) but they had a lot of fun!
Me: Song practice and dinner with Mary and Liz... did not play for them today since we only practiced the song once and I sub. playing for the sacrament for Sister Hansen on Sunday.
Fri: We went to the beach with the Gillaxxx, Rogexxx, and Smalxxxx, then Lansdale with Johnny for his badminton game and groceries. It was such a nice day to be at the beach and it's always good to hang out with friends. Jady would love to go back and we will see how it goes this Sat!
Sent a meal to Michelle G. after her surgery. I am glad that she is recovering well. The same night, we had the Muldowxx, Veaxx, and Josepxxx for an ice-cream social. The kids played really well and the adults had a great time.
Interesting week on the market.... 400-500 swing everyday!
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment