Tues: Went to the open house at Templxx U. with Jeannie. It was a little rainny and my kid was grumpy. bad combination.... She has no interest of attending that school but we wanted her to have an experience of what's like to be studying at a traditional U. rather than a church college. For a while I was upset because of her attitude and I walked alone until she caught up with me. At least, she told me now that she had the confirmation that BYX is her first priority! Yeah! The same evening, Johnny and I went with the missionaries for a discussion. The investigator was a very nice lady and she showed up to church today! That makes me feel good!
Wed: Took the car to the shop for an inspection. The guy said the front brake pads were really worn out. I am glad to have them fixed since Jeannie is practicing driving, and I don't want any accident happened to her. Then went to pick up Jeannie and the Gillaxxx girls from the movie theater. We then drove to the park right where Johnny and Evan were fishing. We picnic and had a great time.
Thursday: Nothing much on Thurs.
Fri: Had the Gomez family over for lunch. We were glad to see their family, but sad to see what they are going through. The husband lost his job a week after they moved to VA. I couldn't believe what I heard when she told me. Fortunately, they are faithful and positive about the situation. Sometimes I wondered what I would do if I were in their position. I hope that the Lord has a better plan for them.
Sat: Went to the beach with the same families and a few others. It was nice and sunny (probably the only day without the thunderstorm!) Came home and had a steak dinner which I marinated the night before.



No comments:
Post a Comment