Saturday, March 28, 2009

While Johnny Was Gone

Another trial and error... Just had a chance to upload a picture of the highlights I did on my own hair while Johnny went to Florida. I don't know where I had the gut to do it myself... just couldn't stand being bored I guess. In fact, it was quite a fun, interesting and challenging process I had to say. I fairly enjoyed it even though it did not turn out the way I wanted.

My conclusion???

May be a lighter shade would help so that I don't look stupid. Yes, his trip is coming up in June! HAHA...

*** I need to keep myself occupied and stay away from these craziness. :D

4 comments:

Hui said...

What color did you use? It's pretty good though. Let me try this weekend.

PL said...

haha esther, i highly recommend you having someone to do it... but you can also have jacky to help with the highlight.

this is the color that i got, but it looks a little orange color... you might want to use the blond color for a more contrasting effect.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?id=prod9290&CATID=100323&skuid=sku309290&V=G&ec=frgl_741826&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=sku309290

Hui said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hui said...

tough the wrong button and need to type again. anyway, i am going to do the whole hair! ha ha! it should be easier.