Sunday, March 22, 2009

"Siu Mai" Dinner and "Ma Dou Ko"

I forgot about my second, and SUCCESSFUL attempt on the "Ma Dou Ko". They turned out very nicely, and I even asked Johnny to take some to work on St. Patrick's Day (with the added green food coloring). Unfortunately, Johnny's co-workers were not too impressed with it because of the coconut taste. Hum...



We also had a "Siu Mai" dinner. Yes, "Siu Mai" for dinner... only a crazy mom would have such a strange combination. We had rice, vegatable with "Siu Mai". Well, this is to fulfil Jeannie's appetite since she has been craving for "Siu Mai" for awhile. I might not be able to please my kids in other areas, but I can so do it when it comes to food!

Johnny looked funny when he came home and saw me making "Siu Mai" for dinner, but he loved them as much as the rest of the kids. Haha... who ask him to marry a crazy woman. :)

No comments: