I was checking on the kids while fixing dinner, and found Evan had his book wide opened; but right on top of his face (when he supposed to be reading)!!!! I thought that was really cute, so I went and grabbed my camera. As I was getting closer to him, he jumped up from his bed and laughed... Hahahahha... Mama, I got you! Yes, you've got me, my son! :D
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Mom Got Caught!
I was checking on the kids while fixing dinner, and found Evan had his book wide opened; but right on top of his face (when he supposed to be reading)!!!! I thought that was really cute, so I went and grabbed my camera. As I was getting closer to him, he jumped up from his bed and laughed... Hahahahha... Mama, I got you! Yes, you've got me, my son! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment