Oh man, how could I even miss this note from Jady. No wonder she asked me who's my valentine last night. And I thought I need to be honest and told her that her dad is.... Thank goodness that I saw her frown and asked her why. Her response was, "Because you are my valentine!"
Lessons learned - sometimes honesty hurt and I could be more creative and said everyone in the family is my valentine. Be smart mom!
Last Sat., Evan went to compete with the youth from the stake who plays ping pong. He won the title of Valley Forge Stake ping pong champion and got a $25 Wawa gift! Way to go, son!
One thing I feel good about this week is that Jeannie is finally getting better with her companion. She's been on my mind every since I found out she will be having the same companion from the MTC. Thank Lord that they are getting used to each other now.
Mom has been discharged from the hospital yesterday and she is feeling great! The only concern that we have now is the medical scanning today. There is a spot on her lung and the Dr. would like to take a look at it. The result will be sent to the Dr. for evaluation when mom goes back for the check up in five weeks. I need to pray really hard this time.
ps. Everyone in the family is finally feeling better! I am still a little tired may be from the cough. Thanks to the many days of winter storm and that we got additional rest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment