Monday, February 3, 2014

Grateful for My Kids...

Look what I found on my laptop....  A note from Evan teaching me how to hoke up my laptop to the printer.  He was such a life saver this past Sunday as I was rushing to make a copy to bring it to church and wasn't able to get the stupid printer to work.  He was really patient with me.  And I just love him being so thoughtful and sweet to leave me a note for future reference.  Darn it... Can't upload the picture from the iPad.



We've got another 7-8 in of snow today and so the school is closed.  It's been quite a relaxing day with the kids playing outside, cleaning up the snow off the trampoline and part of the roof and the driveway.  Johnny decided to reward them with a treat from Wawx in addition to the money.  We went out as our FHE activity.  As we drove home, Miss Jady kept her telling us her idea of watching the "Bible" story and finish off with the King cake.  Even tried to explain to her that the trip to get a treat is our FHE and Johnny told her we will not have king cake since we got the treat already.  We thought it was pretty simple to understand as she said OK, but then she continued and said, "ok... then we can drink the smoothie and watch the Bible video!"   We laughed our heads off.

And her eyes were wild open tonight as I told her there will be a two hour delay tomorrow morning.  Here is her exciting words, "Yeah, I can get my beauty sleep, and I don't need to set my alarm clock, and I can sleep in!"   Apparently, setting the alarm clock is quite a chore.  :)

Jeannie is doing great on her mission.  She went bowling today and she complains about her arms are sore!  Hahaha....  And I know she secretly love the postcard I made for her!  I love you, sweetheart!

No comments: