Monday, May 18, 2009

Finally!


I've been trying to organize the pictures and frames ever since we got back from HK, and I am glad to announce of the completion of this project after a whole long year!!! Can't believe it takes me so long to finish it. :)
This is my favorite corner of the house with the picture of Jesus and my childhood piano. I've got this picture and frame done for $45 instead of $250. What a bargain!!

4 comments:

Fish said...

like you, we bought lots of picture frames and they are still in our garage. i guess i should not wait for po to do it; otherwise, it will never get done. when i visit hk this June, i will take more pictures and just finish it. hope that will happen :-)

Jaron and Amy said...

Pictures look great Pauline!

PL said...

fish, should never wait on a husband to do something if it's urgent!!! :)

PL said...

thans, Amy!!! i was trying to add your beautiful blog on my list when i get your permission!!!