We also cleaned up the "jungle" under our tree bed. There used to be a 3 ft. high of leaves piled up under our trees, and some guy quote us of $400 just to clean it up. I think that's just insane. So, we did it ourselves. On 5/9 (Sat), the day before Mother's Day, we went out and spent a good couple of hours cleaning up the leaves. I also planted some flowers in the flower bed and 70 gladiolus bulbs under the tree bed. Can't wait to see some flowers growing in our lawn this summer!
Ok... this is a little silly. Johnny and I went to Lowes and picked up a few deadly looking blackberry and grapes shrubs for $1 each. We are determined to revive them... probably in time for harvest NEXT summer. :) See the deadly, bare branches under the mulch?
We were out to dinner at my favorite Chinese restaurant because we don't eat out on Sunday and the fact that it's Mother's Day the next day!



No comments:
Post a Comment