Johnny and I went to HomeDepot and got this bird house last week. We wanted to watch the birds right out from our kitchen but there was no soil for us to put up a pole. So, here comes my "inventurist" husband... (a new word I made up)
I was doing the dishes and saw him and the kids talking. The next time I turned around, he was throwing a roll of packaging tape looped with a green rope up in the air. He claimed to be like "Indiana Jones". :) It took him about 15 mins to hang up the bird house and now it's on our tree at the location where everyone could see from the kitchen. Nice job, daddy! We only saw the baby birds having dinner so far and our guess is the big ones might have a hard time balancing on the swinging bird house.
The kids were playing outside yesterday and big brother, Evan was nice to help Jady with the bubbles.
I just love this picture of Jady... not because of her chasing the bubbles, but check out her little feet! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment