4/6
Looking back on the medication I got, the trips to the neurologist, scanning, rheumatologist, dentist and acupuncturist. I hate to admit that getting old is in full force. Let's hope the supplement would help alleviate the symptoms. :)
4/9
Seriously? Snowing in April? And if this is not crazy enough! Johnny and Evan actually went fishing with a new friend (who is also from HK)! What's even more fun is that Johnny caught five trouts! Don't know how they handle the cold for so long, but I enjoyed every bite of my fish! :D Grateful for a new friend.
4/10
Evan finally finished the 1000 puzzle we got him! Yeah! We hope that he has done enough thinking! hahah...
4/11
Tied with with a talk for this sunday and a few things to do for the RS. Yeah, the two introductory packages has arrived. We are excited to try out the supplements and the cosmetic products. Thanks Father for helping me see the many opportunities out there!
4/14-17
I don't seemed to be able to get over the feeling or an empty house. Evan is off to the Scout leadership training and I am missing him around. The house is too quiet and Johnny and I kept thinking this is what it will be like when he leaves on his mission. I am so not ready for the idea but it's getting close... I know... I hate that feeling! "Enjoy as much as I can while he is around", I said that to myself!
4/15
Grateful for the kid who gave me an extra cup for soda, more extra fries, and a regular cup of frosty when I was only claiming for a free one. He probably thinks that I am a single mom when I ordered the food with Jady. He is such a nice kid! :)
4/16
What a great day to have dim sum with Lim's family before Jady's play day. Johnny was so nice to take us out again to a buffet in the evening so that I can finish my talk. What a great husband he is! ;D
4/17
It's a relief! The talk (Handling adversity) went well and many members compliment on it. The thing I learned from this talk was to let go of my pride. There is a family that has been upset with me for over a year and I was getting tired of reaching out to them -- I simply couldn't help when people refuse to put themselves in other people's shoes. Long story short, their daughter is coming home from mission and I am excited for the family. So, I texted her and told her that I am excited for her family and will be there at the homecoming luncheon. To my surprised, she texted me back quickly! I was thrilled to get the response from her! ALL IS WELL! One step at a time.
And interestingly Natalia called me and asked if I can drive her daughter in the morning. This is even better for me since I will still be able to work in the afternoon. More blessings are coming!
4/18
Sad news of a friend who is diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. I left a message to them since no one answer the phone. I am happy to send them a box for free if they want to try the product. However, it's stage 4 and that makes me a little worry. Insight: Life is too short to fuss with our own problems.... wait until you see others and you started to appreciate it more!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment