Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Guardian Angel

Think I probably need to write this down before I forgot... I always heard about people saying about guardian angel but I don't always feel them around.

However a few weeks ago, I had this dream and it had changed my view on guardian angel.  In the dream, I was frustrated in sorting out something and Johnny was there as well but didn't extend the help somehow.  So, this angel came and helped with much patience.  My feeling was that he will always be there for me.  I felt strong that he would take care of all my problems.  He kissed me and left. I woke up that day wondering if it was real... I still thought it was just a dream and nothing was significant.  It was the time I had my new calling and I had a lot of anxiety about my duty and it was also the time that I was looking for some healthy alternative to feed the kids for snacks.  Should have written the spiritual experience down right away (big mistake)... but I remembered saying my prayer, smiling in the sky knowing that he was there to save/inspire me to accomplish the task.  I felt very strong of his presence.  The other one was that I found two kitchen gadgets to make kid's snacks (not but two almost like new gadgets I found from goodwill).  They gadget will allow me to make healthy snacks instead of buying junks from the store.  I am grateful for this angel who protects and helps me when I am in need.  I know they are real!!!   

        

No comments: