Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Project!




Since I've gained a few pounds I have been reading and watching blogs and videos of how to make a dress.  I thought of making a elastic waist dress at first but then I saw a blog with this two tone pleated skirt, so I gave it a try. 

I made one for Jady first since she found this princess pattern cloth at JoAnx and I figured that a pillow case dress would be a good one for that size.  It wasn't too hard to make except the ruffles and gathers were kind of time consuming.  Then, I made mine own skirt.  I could have finished it earlier if I 
didn't made the alteration.  I made it too big and had to redo it.  

I probably be better off buying one at the store given with the many hours I spent on the project.  But, it's a good one after all.  



  

No comments: