6/8/2014 -- Celebrating our 22nd anniversary! Johnny and I went out to Minadx last Tue for our celebration and as we were driving there, we were discussing how our lives would be if we hadn't got married? We both felt that we've been truly blessed to have each other and grow together with our children. It's been an inspiration and LONG day believe it or not and we didn't really greet each other a "Happy Anniversary" until 9:15pm. :) We were glad that we bought some chicken from the restaurant last night as we went out to dinner with the kids.
My day begin with an overslept. Somehow, I had a dream and woke up around 8:34am. My first thought was... gosh, Evan needs to bring sacrament bread to the church by 9:00am! So, I woke him up and then Jady and chased them to get dressed. I also told Evan to call his leaders and teachers quorum just so that someone be able to find bread whether from the freezer or else where and get them ready! The kids were super cooperative and we were out the door by 8:43pm. I was really mad at myself but I prayed really hard so that we could get there safely. I also asked Evan and Jady to buckle up because I was driving at 80mph the whole time except in the nearby neighborhood at the church. We got there at 8:50ish. I dropped Evan at the side door, parked my car, put on a little make up and headed to the chapel. As I walked into the walkway, Miriam just popped right next to me and we hugged and we talked, and we sat together.
Someone told me that she was there last Sat, but I didn't see her. I thought she left right after the sacrament without talking to anyone. During the sacrament, I suddenly realize it's not a coincident that we were late. It was meant to be that I needed to be late for her. I prayed that she felt the spirit today as Bro. Sheltox's talk on the priesthood keys, the joy of repentance and getting rid of old, bad habit! I just love his talk! His analogy was a great one! He mentioned as we kept on (a bad habit) wearing these worn out, old sole, we would eventually had pain in our feet or problems with the ankles. It will hurt us! My heart rejoiced for my prayer as answered!!! After the sacrament, Miriam asked me if she needed to schedule an appointment to meet with the Bishop and I said, "Just go and catch him now!" Off she went! I will visit with her this Thur and will find out what will happen next. She is so sweet, sincere and ready to come back! Yeah for her desire and motivation!
A couple weeks ago, I felt prompted to get a gas gift card to Sara Johnsox... I didn't get a chance to talk to her since she either didn't come to church or she left right after. I was planning to mail it out if I didn't see her this past Sunday but luckily I was able to catch up with her and gave her the card. Her face turned red and her eyes were filled with tears. I have never felt her pain before but this time I did even before she speaks. She said that her days were tiring with work, school, scrape metals, cook and clean the house! I bet she must be emotionally and financially drained for being the strongest link in the family. I know she will be the next sister I need to reach out. Thanks to the Lord for helping me feel her feelings so I could better serve her in the future.
Came home from church around 1pm and was preparing fruit to bring to the babacox, Michelle called and said she just woke up and needed to take a shower; so I told her to take her time and we could visit at 2:30pm. We got there around 2:40pm and she just came out of shower. It was a very nice visit and we stayed until 3:50... and by the time I dropped off Gina it was 4:05pm. Johnny called me while I was driving home and he was leaving the Gilliax and taking the Jensox boys home.
I went home and found Johnny napping. I helped Evan cleaned the last few tiles on the kitchen tile. It wasn't the best but it's good money for him to save and spend in HK. :)
Johnny was tired from the day of work so I didn't want to wake him up until 5:45pm when it's time for dinner. We had dinner and they left to the stake priesthood session with the Jensox boys and didn't come back until 9:15pm. While they were gone, Jady and I made dumplings for the Greens (Martin's is having a surgery tomorrow) and Johnny (for the 3 weeks without me cooking).
When the "boys" were finally home around 9:30pm, I fixed them easy over duck eggs and they were thrilled to try them out.
Boys, it's been a good day with many awesome experience!!! Love it!
Monday, June 9, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment