Tuesday, January 17, 2012

One Good News and One Bad News!

Ok... I am a little exhausted today with tons of information to process... starting at 5:50am
  1. Dropped off Jeannie at seminary (I drove her this morning because I was afraid that the road might be icy overnight)
  2. Wrote emails to Evan's science teacher and student council adviser for the concerns and issues we have with his grade.
  3. More emails and phone calls to visiting teachees and my companion.
  4. Johnny came upstairs and announced that Jeannie made it to BYU-Hawaii!!!!  YEAH!!!
  5. Left a voice message on Jeannie's cell phone -- I almost scream my head out!
  6. Fix lunch, took a shower, and eat.
  7. Dropped off Jady at S. Malstroxxx house.
  8. Took me more than two hours to get the mammogram and ultrasound done -- Thank goodness everything looks normal. 
  9. Came home around 5:30p... ordered pizza.
  10. Crazy mom jumping up and down Jeannie's bed when Jeannie woke up from a nap.  
  11. The home teachers showed up at the door.  Again, Mr. Kwan had forgotten to tell me about their coming. 
  12. Checked on Evan's English homework. 
  13. Picked up another conference call for the last training session with the operation manager.
  14. Found out that I might not be able to work for the company at all because my phone line is digital!  The operation manager quickly took my name off from the rest of the week until the issue is resolved.  
  15. Call three local phone companies and no one answer the phone this late at night.
  16. Am totally frustrated since I called Comxxx awhile back ago and the sale rep. already told me that they don't support analog phone line anymore.  I only have two other options for tomorrow, either the AT&X and VerizXX.... This is so not fair!!!  I can't believe I might lose this job because of stupid phone line.
  17. I hate to admit that there seemed to be some curse on me about working... I am always stuck with some uncontrollable issue every time I try to work such as a move and a pregnancy.  I am holding my hope high for tomorrow!
  18. I can tell Mr. Kwan is secretly delighted about my disappointment.  Yet, he was trying to be a gentleman and checked on Comxxx online and to confirm me that the company only support digital in our area!    BOOOOOOOO... 

No comments: