Sister Mc: Your son is so sweet.... Did he tell you what he did?
Me: No. What did he do?
Sister Mc: Evan came to talk to my grandchildren, James and Jane this morning. He talked to James, "Do you remember what I said last Sunday? I told you I would bring you a toy if you took Jane to church." And so, Evan presented a stuff animal from his back and gave James a monkey. Then Evan turned to Jane, "I am sorry that you were sick, but I am glad that you make it to church today!" So, he showed his other hand to Jane and gave her a little stuff animal - a chick.
Sister Mc: Did you ask him to do it?
Me: No. I am sorry that I didn't even know that Jane was not at church last week.
Sister Mc: Oh, he did it all by himself!!! Wow.... I've never seen any kid like that before. He is so sweet and kind and you should be very proud of him!
I do.. I do... very proud of Evan and Jeannie too. They both had been sweet to include people in their lives. I've heard many good things from people about my son as well as my daughter and I am so proud of them.
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment