Last Sunday was my last day serving in the YW. Greg G. talked to me two weeks ago of releasing me from the calling. I truly had mixed feelings of leaving my girls, and I didn't realize it would be such a difficult adjustment. I sure appreicate all the free time I am going to have on Wed. nights, Sat, and Sunday, but I also had so much fun with the girls. It was a busy calling, but yet exteremly rewarding. I am glad to get to know each and everyone of them... they are all different, and I learned so much from them.
My new calling? Serving in the Primary as a pianist, or chorister. I like being a pianist, but not too sure about being a chorister because of my Chinese accent. Will try my best to help!
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm so happy for you and your new calling. I'm sure those girls will never forget you. You are amazing. And pianist...wish you were in my primary...we need you. That will be fun for you.
Post a Comment