I finally heard from both publishers, and they are reviewing my proposal. I called the one from HK and she told me that the team is looking into it, and it would take them a few weeks to review it, but as soon as they made the decision, they will call me. Just wondering if they are going to pay me to go back home for the pictures and stuff... that would be so nice!!! :)
As for the publishers in the US... I've been emailing to him a few times and he is surprisingly efficient and very responsive. Nothing promising yet, but at least I got my foot in the door.
Hi Pauline,
I received this email with the four attachments (and two other emails with some of these attachments). I will begin our initial review of your material and should be back in touch with you in a few weeks.
Best wishes,
William
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment