Saturday, December 27, 2008

Garage Door

Jeannie and Evan had a good laugh after I told them what happened last night.

Our electric garage door has not been working for while, and Mr. Kwan decided to give it a try. It was past midnight when we came home, so he might had it fixed before 1:00am. Everything was fine until...

I heard the garage door opened in the middle of the night (it must be past 2:00am). I was wild awake, frightened, and yelled to my husband of someone getting into our garage. Poor Johnny was trying to figure out what's going on as I rushed to the kitchen and got my knife ready for defense. We walked down the stairs, opened the door to the garage door and found no one.

"What? No one?" I thought. Did I sound disappointed? Crazy me.... Johnny and I had a good laugh at my irrational act and wonder how many brain cells I killed. It's so not fair that I was in total panic while he was insanely calm during the whole time. :D

Apparently, the wire was loose and it lost contact to the main switch. My hubby quickly went back to sleep after fixing the door.

No comments: