On the same day, we went to YMCA to paint pumpkins. It's Jady's first time painting. See how proud and happy she was!!
left to right: Johnny's pumpkin, Jady's and Pauline's
Don't recall when I made this for dinner. What is it? My famous roast pork.
Here's the conversation at the dinner table:
Hubby: It looks good... (after his first bite) hum... could use a little more salt.
Evan: Mom, the skin is not crunchy like the one we taste in Hong Kong... it's like... (trying to think of a word)
Jeannie: RUBBER!
Me: Thanks for all your "encouraging" words! Your comments are valuable for my future improvement!!! :P
Oct 25, 2008 (Sat): The mess
We were out at a farm on a Sat afternoon, came back and saw this:
Our neighbor's tree fell off and blocked our driveway. According to Anders Nasman, the neighbor across the street from us. The tree fell down just 5 mins before we were home. He was working in the garage at that time. Thanks to the Lord for preserving our lives!!!
Oct 31, 2008: Halloween Time
Ever wonder how Indiana JOHN looks like? Johnny's co-worker got this outfit and asked him to wear it on Halloween, and so he did! Something is missing....
Danah.... here are our superheros:
Batman Evan
Smart Dr. Kwan &
Chinese baby doll, Jady
Me??? Of course, the lovely mom who passed out candies. :)



4 comments:
Lovely photos and descriptions. My favorite is the one on Indiana Kwan.
thanks for sharing your pictures and stories. keep updating!!!
YEAH!!! Welcome to the world of blogging. I am so glad you are blogging so I can peek in on you anytime. I am horrible at emailing but this way I can leave comments and stuff. I love all the pics. I can't believe how big Jady is getting. I miss you.
Peter: I just figure out what Indiana John was missing... the wrinkles!!! :)
Jeanette: So glad that you enjoy reading my blog! Come often!
Sarah: I know how busy life is after the baby. Believe me or not, I am still sleep deprived after two years.... not to mention about Jeannie's early seminary. :) But, all is well, and won't complaint! Love ya and send me kisses to your boys and sweet little Belle!
Post a Comment