Monday, November 24, 2008

Money Saving Tips

With the downturn of the US economy, I found this link useful for people who want to save and invest.

Here is the link to the website:

http://www.thesimpledollar.com/2008/02/06/little-steps-100-great-tips-for-saving-money-for-those-just-getting-started/

I agree on most of the tips except #65.

"65. Cut your own hair. I can cut mine myself with a pair of clippers, for example. I just cut it really short every once in a while and don’t worry about it too much. Just put a garbage bag over the bathroom sink, bust out the clippers and scissors, and get it done. Two or three cuts will pay for the clippers, and then you’re basically getting free haircuts. With a bit of practice, you can make it look good, too."

Practicing on someone's hair is definitely easier than practicing on your own unless you plan on wearing a hat for the rest of the month! I had a friend who tried to cut his own hair once, but to end up shaving himself bald. :)

Practice made perfect... I just cut Jady's hair today.

No comments: