Friday, December 2, 2011

Another Driver in the House!

Yeah!  Jeannie passed the driving test today and she can now drive herself to work, to school and to seminary!

I know this is a great news, but somehow I have mix feelings about it.  Since when my baby turn 17?? The fact that she is able to drive kind of bothers me.  Not so much about her driving, but the idea that she doesn't need me anymore really kills me. I really can't see myself sending her off to college!  :(

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hi Pauline! So good to have your blog address and see your family in beautiful pictures. I love the post of you all carving pumpkins in the dark. Good for you! Making the most out of a bad situation :)
We love your family, and think of you often. We miss Johnny as a faithful hometeacher. And I certainly miss visiting you, Pauline. Everytime I came, you had something for ME. Pretty awesome.
Love you!