Monday, June 13, 2011

Child Like Character

I felt so guilty one day after Jady spills and spit out her drinks all over the floor and clothes twice on the same day.  I totally lost it and hit her little hands twice.  I felt so terrible after the clean up.  So, I took her in and told her that mommy was sorry .  I was even more ashamed of what I did as she said, "It's okay, mommy!"  My heart melted and I reassured her that it's not okay for mommy or anyone to hit, and mommy will not do it again.  




Kids have a big heart to forgive and I need to learn to be more like them.  As the scripture says,
“And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.  Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven” (Matt. 18:2–4).

No comments: