Sat:
Left home at 7:30am...
1st stop:
Dropped off my parents at the Chinatown in Manhattan, NY. Jady and Evan went with them for Dim Sum and grocery shopping.
2nd stop:
Drove to the temple in downtown NY. Something I learned from this session... as I looked at the ceiling inside the temple, I just couldn't stop imagine how beautiful the scene would be on the other side of this world. It will be the most peaceful, warm, welcoming place that everyone wants to be.
3rd stop:
Picked up my parents at the same location. Dad got us a really good lunch box. Johnny and I gobbled up the whole thing in less that 10 mins.
(came home around 3:40pm, had some snacks and took a shower before we left for a dinner appointment)
4th stop:
Went Liz J. and her mom Mary P.'s home for some yummy Italian food. I fell in love with the homemade wedding soup. It's was really good and so as the ravioli, and the homemade marina sauce. YUM!!!!!
(its was 9:40pm when we got home. thank goodness we had a shower before we went out.)



No comments:
Post a Comment