I love personalized stuff, but I was too lazy to come up with a door wreath to match every occasion. Here's my thought... I got this "Beware" sign and converted it to the "Kwan" sign... I painted one side with red letter, and the other with black. So, in the future, all I need to go is to cut up a few coordinated fabric for the holiday and tie them back on the sign.
These are the personalized clipboards I made in Nov. I put them on our refrigerator as a reminder of the week, and our grocery list. Unfortunately, no one in my house writes on it. :(
Ok, this is actually a craft project I supposed to make on the Relief Society Super Crafts Day. You really think I have the patience to cut all the details? Of course not! Johnny was nice to do it as my birthday gift, and he did a great job. He cut all the details on the glass and we etched it with some etching cream. It looks great on our table at the entrance.

Some more paintings and projects around the house. I truly love this "Thy Will Be Done" sign. It's a perfect reminder of what I should focus on, and how to govern myself in life.
It takes me awhile to finish this "Family Home Evening" sign, and it turned out really nice. We use it for Family Home Evening, and give out assignment ahead of time.
A wood tray I put on our coffee table to hold candles and stuff.



No comments:
Post a Comment