Took Evan to the Reading Camp, scout meeting, and got lost while driving to the Veales.
Can't belive I forgot about Evan's cub scout camp meeting. I had it on my calendar and was painting the basement, and working in the backyard when Christy J. stopped by and dropped off Evan's camp shirt. She is such a sweetheart!
Dad and I had been in and out of HomeDexxx and Loxx... shopping for the right floor materials for the basement. We first bought the laminated woodfloor, but then decided to switch to tiles because the material was not in good quality. We ended up picking the tiles from Loxx, but to find out that the store close by only carried 12 boxes, so we had to drove for another 30mins to a different store to get another 12+ boxes --- went to return all the wood pieces for a refund!
Went shopping for the garbage disposal, pipes, electrical switch etc. Dad relined the pipes, installed the garbage disposal and the electrical switch.
***
Dad also installed our bedroom ceiling fan and change the light fixture in the dinning room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment