Hi Sarah, I got it through this website: http://www.artscow.com:80/
It's actually a company from Hong Kong, and they made awesome personalized product. You can sign up with them and they will send you promotional coupon for different product. The tie I got for Johnny only cost me $9.99 (shipping included)... it's a real good deal! :)
3 comments:
How fun! I haven't ever seen a tie like that. It is so neat where did you get it made? Glad to see you had a great V-Day.
Hi Sarah, I got it through this website: http://www.artscow.com:80/
It's actually a company from Hong Kong, and they made awesome personalized product. You can sign up with them and they will send you promotional coupon for different product. The tie I got for Johnny only cost me $9.99 (shipping included)... it's a real good deal! :)
By the way, I choose black and white pictures to put on the tie so Johnny won't have a hard time matching his shirt with different color. :)
Post a Comment